Our mission is to create enduring partnerships with clients and their families, built on a foundation of our core values of integrity and trust, and sustained by our commitment to understanding our client's unique needs. Through superior service and expert asset management we cultivate client relationships spanning multiple generations.
There is more to financial success than your stock portfolio.
While other financial advisors are simply focused on the daily ups and downs of the stock market, we look beyond by asking questions others won’t, and helping to help you build financial strategies that can make a real difference in your financial security. Many advisors simply focus on gathering assets and managing portfolios. But, having a well-designed investment program is only one piece of the puzzle.
Our Family Financial Concierge TM program looks beyond stocks and bonds to the other important parts of your personal finances frequently overlooked by financial professionals. These include providing an in depth analysis and discussion in the following areas:
- Managing risk of loss
- Estate planning strategies
- Retirement income strategies
- Business succession planning
- Managing credit
- Dealing with family dynamics such as giving up control of the family business, divorce and its impact on the family business, death of a spouse or loved one, long term health care needs
Our platforms are open and our advice is unbiased. We do not manufacture loans or other transactional products and have designed our Family Financial Concierge TM program to help you analyze your needs, shop the marketplace, negotiate for and purchase best of breed alternatives to help you work toward achieving your goals.
To see if the Family Financial ConciergeTM program is right for you click here to schedule a 30 minute initial conversation. Or email us at….email@example.com
With over 30 years of experience we are uniquely suited to assist clients' wealth management needs in the areas of:
- Custom tailored investment approaches
- Preserving client assets with a broad spectrum of investment strategies
- Retirement planning, estate planning, financial planning
- Transferring assets efficiently to the next generation
- Social Security and Medicare
Client needs regularly addressed include:
- Financial goal analysis and plan development
- Portfolio design
- Investment Policy Statements
- Asset Allocation Models
- Asset management
- Retirement plan advice
- Income Planning
- Education Funding
- Tax Strategies
- Addressing insurable risks"
- Corporate Executive Services
- Trading Programs
- Risk Management Strategies for Concentrated Equity
- Stock Option Exercise Strategies
- Wealth Preservation and transfer strategies
- Alternative Investments, private equity hedge funds"